In this intense sequel to Dead Man’s Rule, lawyer Ben Corbin finds himself caught between feuding brothers Karl and Gunnar Bjornsen. The Bjornsens built a pharmaceutical empire from the ground up. Now they are developing a revolutionary new drug, a neural stimulant that increases strength and intelligence, but its potential for success is rapidly destroying them. Warring for control of the company and the drug, Karl sues Gunnar, and Gunnar hires lawyer Ben Corbin to defend him.
But the case involves more than bitter sibling rivalry. Signs of embezzlement, black market deals, and the grisly consequences of the Bjornsens’ new drug begin to emerge. Soon, Ben and his wife, Noelle, find themselves in Norway where the case takes a personal and violent turn.
Buy it at:
Praise for Blood Brothers
- “Swiftly paced action and sharply drawn courtroom scenes make Blood Brothers hard to put down. I really enjoyed it.”- Hon. John J. Stamos, Former Justice of the Illinois Supreme Court
- “Wow! Blood Brothers had me from the first sentence to the final page. This is an excellent legal suspense novel, with a strong biotech backdrop. It reminded me of Michael Crichton’s latest novel, Next, except Blood Brothers is better. Kudos to Rick Acker on a very entertaining read.” – Randy Ingermanson, Physicist and Christy award winning novelist
- “In the Library Reviews: 9/10 Gargoyles. Read the full review!
- Romantic Times: 4/5 Stars. Read the full review!
- Curled Up with a Good Book: 4.5/5 Stars. Read the full review!